- Chairperson: Julie Rayson Ward
- Patron’s Nominee: Fr Roy Donovan
- Principal: Patrick Ryan
- Parents Representatives: Collette Carroll and Patrick O’Dwyer
- Community Representatives: Keith Ryan and Phyllis Heelan
- Teachers Representatives: Carole Cleary
The Board of Management (B.0.M) is responsible for direct governance of the school.
The Board is made up of eight people – two parents representatives, two community representatives, two members of our teaching staff (one of which is the principal) and two Patrons / Diocesan nominees. Each B.O.M. runs for a four year term.